Boost your fitness level. Change your eating habits. Lose body fat percentage.
Have fun doing it!
We’ve now run 10 sessions, and the results speak for themselves.
Our incredible 8-week program was formed under the guidance of 60+ years
of combined fitness experience between expert trainers Scott, David Y. & David M.
Our “Transformers” lose weight, gain lean muscle, and work hard as a team to reach their goals!
We make the personal training session times work for everyone!
If you are interested in joining the program and have questions,
COST: $785/person ($100 off before 01/01/20 with promo code Transform 2020)
*Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for discount specials
Orientation will be on Sunday January 12, 2020
Transformation Sessions begin the week of January 19, 2020
What is included?
1) 16 small group (3-6 people) personal training sessions. 2 per week for 8 weeks. Before we begin, we create a list of time options for everyone to choose from that include early morning, late morning, evening and weekend time choices. Once we know which times can work for you, we assign you 2 times for you to stick to throughout the 8 weeks. We’ve had no problem working with those who need flexibility with scheduling (nurses, those who travel for work…etc). Should you need to miss a scheduled session for illness, vacation, event…etc, you can simply join another session to make up for it.
2) Orientation to meet the trainers, your fellow Transformers and see our facilities. At orientation, you will receive education on your metabolism, step-by-step instructions for how the program will work, and tips for success.
3) Easy-to-follow eating/nutrition guidelines for the program (and beyond). We go over everything at orientation.
4) Body fat analysis at beginning and end of the program.
5) Inclusion in our private Facebook page for advice, encouragement, questions and more!
6) A culminating session to help you understand how to continue your success going forward.
Who is the Transformation Program for?
1) Those who are seeking to lose weight in a healthy, sustainable way.
2) Those who may not need to lose weight, but are seeking to tone up their bodies by losing body fat. People with both goals have been extremely successful in our program. In fact, during one of our sessions, the person who lost the highest body fat percentage lost 35 lbs, while the person who lost the second highest body fat percentage only lost a few pounds because she simply didn’t need to lose any more. Both participants transformed their bodies incredibly based on their own specific goals!